Topics of Expertise
- GOP Advisor
- Global Economy and Financial Markets
- Geopolitics and National Defense
- Texas’ Political Landscape and Government
- Founder and Chairman, Annandale Capital
- GOP Political Analyst and Investor
- Chairman, Clements Center for National Security at the University of Texas
- Chairman, Texas-Israel Chamber of Commerce
George Seay is a nationally recognized speaker, civic leader, and financial industry CEO with senior level experience working in government and on GOP political campaigns. George is the founder and chairman of Annandale Capital, a global investment firm that manages capital for clients all across the country.
Mr. Seay has significant public policy experience through his work for the Governor of Texas and the Deputy Secretary of State at the U.S. State Department in Washington.
Mr. Seay serves on numerous boards including Chairman of the Clements Center for National Security at the University of Texas and the Texas-Israel Chamber of Commerce. He is the former Chairman of Associated Republicans of Texas.
Mr. Seay received his B.A. summa cum laude and his MBA with a Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence from the University of Texas. He graduated Cum Laude from the Southern Methodist University School of Law, where he served as President of the SMU Law Review Association.